Jason Roger Rasche - Iowa or Minnesota - Most WANTED - GOLF SHOPS PLEASE HELP
Kevin Hagen
2004-09-11 00:18:47 UTC
Beware of this scam ex-convict that likes to play golf and watch
sports and use the internet to steal. Let's use the internet to help
catch this criminal. He is one of Fairmont Minnesota's most wanted.
His ebay user name was therazzy2025 He has already been kicked off and
stolen products and another persons PayPal account. You can see Jason
Roger Rasche s photo in the link below.

http://www.citizenobserver.com/fmu.jsp?id=492030

If you type his name in google you will see that the golf classifieds
has deleted all his postings as he ripped people off there. FROM GOLF
CLASSIFIEDS

July 22, 2002 - A user emailed us about a seller by the name of Jason
Rasche. The buyer sent Jason a cashiers check, Jason cashed the check,
but never shipped the product. The buyer has filed a complaint with
the local Sheriff's office in Jason's hometown of Spirit Lake, Iowa.
TGC confirmed with the detective that Jason has a history of this sort
of internet activity.

As of today, all of Jason's ads have been deleted from our site. If
you see any more, please email us at ***@thegolfclassifieds.com.
If you see Jason, or know where he can be located please call the
Fairmont Police Department at (507) 238-4481 ***@fairmont.org

PLEASE HELP THE FAIRMONT, MINNESOTA POLICE or the Spirit Lake Iowa
police apprehend this guy that gives golf a bad name. He bought a
Minnesota Vikings Jersey, a Michigan State head cover, hogan irons,
titleist irons, Grateful Dead items ... a PING bag. He should be
playing a little golf in the Minnesota Area or Iowa area before the
weather cools down. The hurricanes ought to keep him out of Florida.

Thank you!

Kevin
Seth428
2004-09-25 03:40:21 UTC
I got sucked into dating Jason, he is still out there. He will rip anyone
off. He is wanted by many counties and at least two states. If he makes
contact in anyway with anyone please call the Fairmont, MN police.
Thanks!
j***@gmail.com
2013-12-07 18:56:16 UTC
I know this is very old but I want to get a hold of Seth...who wrote a comment about dating Jason. I would like some information on him from his past. I know Jason and very much so want him uninvolved in my family...if you could right back or maybe give me an email id appreciate it.
j***@gmail.com
2013-12-07 18:58:20 UTC
If you could message me back id appreciate it. I want past info on Jason.