Stupid move..
Prodigy
2012-03-11 04:50:59 UTC
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7670067/minnesota-vikings-release-steve-hutchinson-anthony-herrera-cedric-griffin

Sure, I can see cutting Griffin. But Hutchinson?????????? Fire Frazier.
Not too keen on Spielman right now, either.
Likely Story
2012-03-11 14:15:37 UTC
"Prodigy" wrote in message news:

"drivel"

Yes. Then maybe they win 5 games next year!

;-)
Prodigy
2012-03-14 19:53:48 UTC
Post by Prodigy
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7670067/minnesota-vikings-release-steve-hutchinson-anthony-herrera-cedric-griffin
Sure, I can see cutting Griffin. But Hutchinson?????????? Fire Frazier.
Not too keen on Spielman right now, either.
Haha and as an added bonus, the idiots haven't bothered to try and sign
Nicks, Jackson, Finnegan, or anyone of value. Christ.
HELLRAISER
2012-03-31 20:15:57 UTC
ITS THE O LINE AND PETERSON in the backfield,,,CUT THEM ALL
B. Terry
2012-07-20 09:07:11 UTC
***@gmx.com

--