Vikings Packers Game - My analysis
RJ
2012-12-01 08:24:03 UTC
Some of the radio guys seem to think the Vikings have a decent chance
to win this game. Oddsmakers have Greenbay winning by only 3 points
at this time. I might agree with that at home, but not at Lambeau
field.
Unlike the 49ers game, the Packers have a QB that can shred our
defensive secondary, which is one of our weaknesses. He may not
be the Aaron Rodgers of a year or 2 ago, but I think he will look like
it against the Vikings defense on Sunday.
Unlike the 49ers, the Packers are coming off a loss and are hungry for
a win now.
Ponder has been pathetic on the road, and even against a weaker
defense I don't think he'll perform that well. Adrian Peterson
might help the Vikings to a couple scores however, as the Packers
rushing defense is suspect. . The Packers will be crowding the box on
1st and 2nd down to stop him, but he may still break a few.
I have the Packers winning this about 34 to 17.

Hope I'm wrong though.

RJW
RJ
2012-12-02 23:37:17 UTC
Ponder was even worse than I thought, and I knew he would be bad.
People will say he isn't getting much help, but those 2 interceptions
were on him. Both came deep in Packer territory, where we should at
least have got a field goal. One also came on first down, when you
have so many options including throwing the ball away. To do that
kind of sitter pass at that time is inexcusable, on top of all his
other bad play. Yes, we need a deep threat, but Ponder hurt this
team. The question here is would Joe Webb have been any worse ?
I doubt it. I've said it beofre and I'll say it again, time to give
Webb him a chance.
RJW