Vikings Rams game
RJ
2012-12-16 10:44:28 UTC
I think this game can go either way. It's a team the Vikings could
certainly beat. Should be a close game. This is a big game for the
Vikings. Lose and our playoff hopes are over, win and we would
finally win a road game against a decent team and still have a chance
for the playoffs.

I'm unsure on this one, but I'll give the edge to the Rams only
because they have home field advantage and the Vikings have done so
poorly on the road. Until they show me otherwise, I have little faith
in them on the road.
RJW
RJ
2012-12-16 19:46:01 UTC
At halftime, looks like I got this one way wrong. Vikes dominating
with 2 turnovers including a pick 6. Ponder is doing fine,
playing it safe and not making mistakes, which is the way to go when
you have a nice lead like this. (It's when they play it safe when we
are behind that I have a problem with). Only way we lose this game
now is if we start giving turnovers away of our own. I think the
Vikings will finely get a road win we can be reasonably proud of. The
Detroit road win was good too, but our offense was ineffective in that
game. This win will impress me more.
RJW