Bears game Dec. 9 at home
RJ
2012-12-09 13:54:24 UTC
Vs Bears Dec.9 : I think the Vikings will do better being that they
are at home, and Ponder will do somewhat better than last week. (Hard
to do any worse.) Ponder can't play on the road but usually has decent
games at home. We need to blitz Cutler and put pressure on him. If he
has even a little time he will find receivers in our secondary. I
think we will keep it closer than last time but will still lose at the
end. I feel the score will be something like Bears 27, Vikings 20.

RJW
RJ
2012-12-09 21:58:37 UTC
Offense still ineffective at passing even at home,
but the 2 picks really helped in this win, and of course Peterson
another good game. I think the Vikings were out played (especially on
offense) except for those 2 picks, but that's what you need to get a
good win. Will be interesting game next week on the road against
the Rams.
RJW
RJW
Lawrence Ressler
2012-12-12 08:17:22 UTC
The Vikings seemingly have always had a good defensive line. It is
their offense that has always been the question mark historically for
the franchise. I am concerned that the Rams might pull off the upset,
in this "bookie special" matchup.

As I see it, the Vikings should win easily against the Rams, but with
the inconsistency of the Vikings offense, and the passing prowess of
quarterback Sam Bradford, the conventional wisdom may not work this time
for this game.
i***@airpost.net
2012-12-13 23:27:28 UTC
I expect to lose every game with Plunder at the wheel. It's amazing how we sometimes win even with the worst qb in the league throwing floaters up like punts. Imagine if we even had an average qb we would be in first place and possibly dominant. Frazier will not pull him unless he is injured though. Maybe he'll get the flu or twist an ankle dancing with Samantha and we can evaluate our backup qbs.