I'll be the first to say it
i***@airpost.net
2012-11-04 23:49:20 UTC
Webb.

Dont say you haven't been thinking it too, because you're lying.

I'm sorry, even I could throw for 50 yards a game. And even if Webb only throws for 50, he can run for another 60. Its not like it will hurt Ponder's confidence, he doesn't have any to lose. He is as painful as TJ to watch right now. Ponder sucks.
i***@airpost.net
2012-11-05 00:12:16 UTC
If we put Webb in in the 4th quarter, we win that game.
RJ
2012-11-05 05:39:18 UTC
I agree with you
Ponder supporters say he's a better precision passer, but who
cares if your not making many yards passing anyway. Might as well
give Webb a chance. He can run even better than Ponder, and that
would worry many defenses. Ponder did good earlier, but has thrown
alot of poor passes lately and made some bad decisions. Ponder
supporters will say it's not all his fault. Of course it isn't all
his fault, but very often a change in QB can ignite a spark for the
offense. That's what we need right now. Why not try it, when
our QB has been unproductive lately.
We have Detroit coming up, and even though we beat them last time,
Ponder was unproductive against them, basically leading his offense to
just 6 points for the entire game.
I doubt that we will see Webb though, because the coach is too
conservative. Remember the Seahawks trick play where they threw a
sreen to a receiver who then threw to someone wide open ? We need
to do that once in while but don't. We also need to blitz more but
don't. Need to throw more deep balls but don't. (We don't need to
complete them, all we need is an interference call). At the very
least it will keep defenses honest.

RJW
Joe